CLOSED

It seems winter has finally caught up to us. We had planned to hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing today but weather conditions are unfavorable. A few weeks ago we thought we might be able to do this on our own, then in the recent days we decided we would need a guide and yesterday we found out no guides would be going up.

The backup plan was snowboarding but even that is closed today.

So now we need a backup to our backup. I wanted to go to Rotorua to go zorbing and thermal pool dipping but that’s a 2 hour drive from here and it’s raining cats and dogs. If I was driving on the right side I would be fine but I would rather no driving on the left.

IMG_6852.JPG

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *